(reposting the photo and tagging @helloraudette gets you an extra entry too!)
Happy Friday! Contest Alert!! I’ve been meaning to do this for a while, and here it is!
It’s no secret I’m obsessed with trying new beauty products. I can pretty much never get enough. And this month I’m sharing the love! Here are 10 awesome products for you to try!
Rules for entry are listed below.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer
- NYX Love in Florence, Meet My Romeo Eyeshadow Palette
- Butter London Cor Blimey Nail Polish
- Beautyblender Makeup Sponge
- Joico Gold Dust Shimmer Finishing Spray for Hair
- Burt’s Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream
- Mac Concealer Brush 195se and Duo Fibre Face Brush 188se
- NYX Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippie in Sex on the Beach
- Clinique High Lengths Mascara
How to enter:
(1) Like the raudette facebook page here
(2) Leave a comment below letting me know! A winner will be drawn at random from those that complete both steps. One entry per person.
The contest closes Friday February 20th at 11:59 pm pacific, and a winner will be contacted shortly after! Good luck my lovelies! xoxo.
Congrats to Stephanie of A Little Polish!
a pair of sneakers
150 – 200 brass cone spikes
a disposable container or popsicle stick
Start by squeezing a small amount of E6000 into a disposable container or onto a wooden popsicle stick. Dispensing a small amount at a time prevents the glue from drying too quickly. Using the tip of a toothpick, apply a small dollop of glue onto the back of a spike.
Press the spike into the sneaker, holding it in place for a few seconds.
Continue adding spikes along the shoe’s baseline and working upwards in horizontal lines.
Arrange the spikes, without glue, into awkward spaces before attaching them.
Glue spikes onto the heel cap, again working horizontally.
Allow the shoes to dry overnight before wearing them!
images via honestlywtf