I am thrilled! Always a winner in these, sometimes a few. And now I have a new favorite…
- theBalm Stainiac Lip & Cheek Stain This is the perfect soft pink. I don’t often use a cheek stain because bolder blush is usually the look I go for, but for a lovely, slightly flushed, natural look, I would definitely recommend this. It provides just the right tint for either lips or cheeks.
- Shea Terra Organics Deep Pore Facial Cleanser My new favorite thing! I’ve been lamenting over the loss of my favorite exfoliating cream for a while now and haden’t found anything that will do the job right, until now! My skin is bright and clean and free from dead, flaky skin. I’ve been using it every other day – I already ordered a full bottle!
- Alison Raffaele Reality Base Foundation Although the color I was sent wasn’t quite right (I guess I didn’t quite communicate how truly pale I am!), the texture of this foundation was quite nice. I usually wear a full coverage foundation, but this light oil-free version is great for a more natural, moderate coverage look.
- DDF Wrinkle Resist plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum The days I wore it my skin felt softer and my pores definitely looked minimized, but I broke out a bit and there might be too much stuff going on here. At least for my skin.
- ChapStick Hydration Lock I’m a big chapstick fan. I generally always have one in my purse. This one is a bit more hydrating and heavy duty than usual. A little too matte for my every day go-to, but I’ll keep it around and it will definitely do the job when needed this winter!
Want to try BirchBox? Sign up here.
Oh man, this one was a winner! I loved every product and the cute travel themed postcard set that was included. BirchBox is tied for my favorite monthly subscription [with Rocksbox] and I most definitely have tried more than a few! Part of it is being an ex-cosmetics sales rep & artist and part is my obsession with great new beauty products that is fulfilled every month with this tiny box of awesome.
- Color Club Wanderlust Nail Collection: London Calling. This bright, nearly neon green jumped out at me the moment I opened the box – so much that I sat down and put it on right there. I love it! Great texture and it held up through two nights so far! $8 for four colors is quite the steal.
- Youngblood Hi-Definition Hydrating Mineral Perfecting Powder is awesome. I have a super oily t-zone and my pores disappeared the moment I dusted this on. I’ll definitely be tossing out my old powder and adding this to my daily routine. Stood up to a late night party in a warm, muggy bar. My skin looked great all evening.
- Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk has a great texture. It feels so much lighter and fresher than most of the dry shampoos I’ve tried. My hair felt much less powdery and more like I had recently washed it. I don’t use dry shampoos often, because I’m still a shampoo-almost-every-day kind of girl, but I’ll go to this one first next time I need it.
- 29 Preserves Skin Care Collection Sunday morning I woke up after a long night out with thirsty, tired skin. I broke open the Serum Extract and felt instantly revived. It was rich yet light and soaked into my dry skin, immediately making it feel fresh and soft. The Eye Emulsion saved my sad tired eyes. The scent wasn’t my favorite, but it wasn’t the worst either. That night I tried the Cream Cleanser and was completely wowed. I haven’t tried a cream cleanser in years because my skin is fairly oily, but this one left my face feeling clean and bright. And the scent was delicious! The Night Moisture came last and was lovely, but nothing to shout about. The serum and the cleanser are definitely on my list of favorites.
Want to try BirchBox? Sign up here.
images via my iphone