Great box this month! Talk about pay it forward. I gave away a beauty blender last month, and bam! One shows up in the mail. Fate definitely wanted me to try this. And I love it!
- Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash I’m not much of a body wash person. I’ve been using these great soaps for a while now, but the spa-like scent of this one was a nice little vacation from my usual.
- Beauty Blender with cleanser LOVING this. After being so-so for year on foundation brushes, beauty blender is the one. I’m sold! It applies my foundation in a lighter, more natural way, but I still get the coverage I want. And I love the little solid cleanser it came with, easy to use and keeps it in good shape.
- theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss in Rose Pink Great scent. Great texture. The particular shade wa a little soft for my taste, but I’m betting the scarlet red or fuchsia will be perfection.
- BeeKind Conditioner I really like the BeeKind products. I have the body lotion and it smells delicious, and this has the same great smell! It’s pretty light in texture, great for lighter weight hair, but I think I prefer something a little thicker most days.
- Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser Juice is another great beauty brand. It’s organic, and incredibly effective. The cleanser has a bright fruity smell, with the slight under-tone of vinegar. It left my skin super clean and feeling great. Perfect for my slightly oily t-zone and occasionally breakout prone skin. I would definitely use it again.