Well I got a little behind, but then caught up again! The January Cure has created the most productive me that’s ever happened in January. Generally this is the month I decompress from holidays (oh retail, you’ve nearly ruined me). But not this time! I’m getting things done. And flowers every weekend is my new favorite.
So far I’ve:
- Made a list of house projects: here.
- Put together a clutter collector (and boy did we need one!)
- Purged the pantry! Which in turn helped me realize what all is in there, which led to an awesome lentil soup.
- Meditated on a room. I chose the bedroom because my goal is to have it be the most serene place in the house.
- Picked a project: Clean out those closets! Starting with the bedroom of course. Those old clothes and things need to go.
- A kitchen once-over.
- Got started on my project, bedroom closet clean out.
- Drawer Declutter. One at a time, I’ll tackle them all!
- The 3 minute surface sweep. Hopefully I can make this one a nightly habit (at least weekly!).
- The bathroom cabinet cleanout.
- Set up a landing strip for keys, etc.
Still to do:
- Get together a get-together. Working on something for February!
- The bedroom blast. My nightstand needs some serious work.
- Media Fast (I keep trying…)
- This weekend’s project: Living room love!
Click through here to the January Cure to see all the steps, projects & details.