Better late than never! January’s Birchbox was an absolute pleasure. Every item was perfection!
- Camille Beckman Morelia Monarch Body Butter I love a good body butter. This one is rich but soaks in quickly with a clean fresh scent that feels perfect right out of the shower.
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser This is my new favorite thing! I love the creamy cleanser that’s a just little minty, and the muslin cloth gives just the right amount of exfoliation for every day. I might even turn in my Clarisonic for a bit!
- Coastal Scents Revealed Palette A perfect nude blend is my everyday best friend. These colors were slightly cooler than my regular nude tones, and they were fabulous – a little sharper and more dramatic, but still soft enough for everyday. I definitely added the full palette to my wish list.
- OmniPotent Duosity Hair Treatment I haven’t used too many hair treatments before. My hair is super fine and tends to be oily, so usually they weigh my hair down too much. But this one was light and foamy, and I was able to style my hair as usual afterward and head out for the day. It was shiny, lustrous and healthy feeling, with the usual oily residue.
- Under Armour Braided Mini Headband No more excuses! I haven’t been able to find my headband for yoga for a while now, and I have to admit I’ve been using that as one of the excuses not to go. This one is fabulous because it has a little more grip than the average while still being comfortable. Hot yoga here I come!