Worth every penny. That’s what I would say about this subscription. I’ve found so many new & awesome products through Birchbox in just a few short months. And most of the samples are pretty significant! Some have lasted weeks and weeks! This box holds a few new favorites of mine.
- theBalm InStain Long-Wearing Blush This blush is no joke! I’ve tried and liked long wearing blushes before, but this one has some serious staying power. I love to rock a bold blush look now & again, and with this I never need to reapply, even at the end of a long day. Although it’s great for a subtle look too. I’m pretty impressed and look forward to trying this in a few of the colors. My sample is in Swiss Dot Peach, which is lovely, but I might try a cooler tone next.
- DDF Acne Control Treatment While I don’t breakout often anymore, DDF is a tried & true brand for me when it comes to all levels of breakouts. Any flare-ups seemed to dimish overnight with this light cream. Great to have on hand, just in case!
- Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect I rarely use a detangler now that I fell in love with Davines shampoo & conditioner, but I will keep this one around for the summer. It’s a little heavier than my volumizing conditioner, but not by much, and will be great during this long hot season, as my hair get ravaged by sun and sea (and styling!). My hair felt smoother all day.
- Birchbox Bobby Pins Adorable! Great bonus gift this month.
- Benefit It’s Potent! Eye cream Love the texture of this eye cream. It feels rich, but soaked it quickly. The scent was incredibly light and this is going on my list of things to order once my little sample runs out!